Key Startup questions on Fund raising
- Is one founder enough for the business?
- How many founders is the right number?
- Does having too many founders spoil the game?
- Scaling or Sustaining?
- Revenues or Profits
- What if business plan projected for investors is not met in future?
- What if I under-projected, does it put investors off
- What my start-up is worth?
- How much dilution should I take in 1st or 2nd round?
- Whether going in minority for promoter with successive fundings is dangerous?
- How much capital should one raise?
- Crowd Angel/ VC/ PE? What is the difference?
- Individuals’ capital or Institutional capital?
Ask us anything!
Before the call
Share a brief on your business containing following (2 days in advance):
What’s your product/ service
What the revenue model?
The stage start-up is at? Product development, Post development but pre-POC, Post POC but pre-commercialization, Post commercialization
Any external funds already raised?
Founder(s) details: Names, age, work-ex, work-ex employers, education credentials
Brief shall be referred to us by us only during the advisory call, therefore suggest to make it crisp to best use the time
- Ask anything!
- One Session: 45 minutes over Telephone/ Skype
- One follow-on advise on specific queries over email