Not sure on following?
- Business Needs Capital ?
- Debt or Equity?
- Is Debt always a cheap source of capital?
- Which capital is desirable at what stage?
- INR or $ funding? Is $ funding always better?
- Is higher valuation always better option?
- Are you a start up, growing-up, grown-up or mature business?
- Can capital infusion be staggered over time, if needed
- How to avert potential investor- investee conflicts? Heard of Lilliput, Vishal Retail, Nilgiri Dairy, Amar Ujala, Fourcee Infra etc.
We address all optimally with
- Experienced and open approach towards understanding of client needs
- Structuring innovative customized solutions to suit each client’s specific requirements
- Extensive distribution network across various kinds of institutional investors
- Advising on form of capital -every capital has different character- PEs, VCs, Banks, FIs, NBFCs and HNIs
- Focus on mid market and entrepreneurial businesses